Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Reading Freak the might

Hi and welcome to my blog post. Today's blog post is about a book I am going to start reading. The book is named Freak the Might and why am I tell you this is because I thought I would share some of my learning with you. I am going to be answering some questions.

1.Based of the front cover and title only what do you predict this book might be about?
I think its about this kid getting bulled and this person stands up for him.

2.If something is described as 'might' what do you think that means?
I think it means bigger,stronger or have power and size.

3.Describe a time you have been called a name of picked on.How did you feel? What made you feel better?
Iv'e been picked on this was in 2015 ages ago. I was made fun of because I would hang out with black people.I didn't care how people think of me.I  felt good because the people that I was hang out with were sad because they were self consensus about there skin.

4.Described the difference between being a bystander and an out-stander.
An out-stander is a person who perceives when things are not working and help when they notice  something is wrong  but a bystander is the  opposite  and just stands and watches  what is wrong.

5.Reading of the back of the book,what do you predict this story is about?
I think its about a this kid who gets bulled and he likes to play with father and imagine that the dragons are his bullies. 

In the first few chapters from 1-3 what I thought so far is there is this particular character   he was weird so thought I would share my idea of him. So this character is an odd person I have had this type of kid in my  school before  he was a type of kid that would acted like a robot and use long words to make him look smart. The protagonist room is a basement I find that kinda sad but he doesn't mind he finds it to get way from things.
That's all I hope you enjoyed this blog post.   

         

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ella I think you explained the answers really good, I think you made the answers sound clear and easy to read. How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.