Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

elderly people

This post is different to my other post this post is about when i went to the Hornby elderly daycare centre.


On the 12th of June me,danni,vin,jayden and others  went to the Hornby elderly daycare centre.we had to talk about work we have been doing and a book we have read things like that.We had to walk there it was raining at the time we got a little wet but not that much. when we got there there were more people than we thought.Most the time i was talking to John we talked about a lot of things like pets,writing,art,ect. This one man told me that he use to make mud slides when he was young i thought that was cool because i use to do it. This woman has been married to man for 62 years that is Amazing that a long time.I hope you enjoyed my story about when i went to the elderly centre,have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ella its kya here i just wanted to say great blogpost maybe next time you could add in more description into this writting? anyways thats it from me thanks for reading this comment sincerly ~ Kya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback i will take that i for consideration.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.