Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Math

Hi and welcome to my blog post this blog post is about maths and a problem i need to work   it out.
The maths problem is matiu and arinna have agreed to work for there mother over the holidays.The they get will vary arinna will get $10 for the first day she works and two more dollars for every other day she works after that. Matiu will get $1 for the first day he works but for each other day he works from then on his pay will be doubled.

MATIU working out  I just doubled the numbers up to the last day they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.