Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Gardening CIP

Hello and welcome to my blog post today's blog post is about what I did in gardening today And what I have accomplished in gardening. I hope you enjoy today's blog post. Today in gardening we were loosening the dirt and pulling out the weeds in the ground so we could plant some spuds. After morning tea we had finished the first row and planted some spuds. After that I went to a patch  that needed to be weeded I did that for a while and I  did some sweeping to pass time.Today was not that interesting but it was tolerable.Thank you and have a lovely day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.