Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Holiday

Hello and welcome to my blog and today's blog is about my holiday. How was your holiday? Tell me in the comments and give me your feedback.Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy reading my blog.

My holiday was the most funnest of holiday's the first week I did some voluntary work.The voluntary work I do is not the most interesting work the longest I've worked its till 8 o'clock at night that's when they close. The first week of my holiday was not that interesting. My second week of my holiday I went ice skating with my friend we didn't win any of the competitions. Then we went back home and we had some popcorn so we did a challenge to see who could catch the popcorn in there mouth. my other friend came over so we did what every normal person would do we made a pillow fort and binged watched anime. It was about 2 am in the morning and we went out to the trampoline and sat there looking at the stars talking about random things. At about 4 am we went back inside and watched more anime. That was my holiday hope you enjoyed.              

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.