Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

CIP Gardening

Hello and welcome to my blog,today's blog is about what I did in gardening today.Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy my blog post.
 Today in gardening we were going to do some weeding at the end of the felid because we are growing tress there. I found this spring thing in the dirt I don't know what it was.We did this until it was morning tea then after morning tea we went down to the garden and stared to weed there some people were already there. Me and some other people we taking out some of the overgrown grass and we made a massive pile of weed.There was not much to say but I hope you enjoyed this blog post.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.