Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pe Sports

Hello and welcome to my blog post. Today's blog post is about today the sports I was teaching the other students. I was not teaching this by myself but with my group we were teaching basketball. We had to do warm ups and some activates. I hope you enjoy.

On Monday it was my groups turn to teach our sport basketball we had to do warm up and I was the one who was going to give the instructions. After that we did some drills they went well. Then on Thursday we did this mini torment so we split people into teams and got the bibs.Then we did half court and I was scoring of one of the teams and Tai was coach the team I was scoring. Shanarna was couching the other team and Paige and Hayley were scoring.The winning team was Yellow. Was this successful yes I think it was if I had to do something different it would be our team could of been more organised. What I learnt about this sport is the scoring is different to netball. My role in this group was to help instructed of what is happening and what we are doing. This is all I could share to you I you enjoyed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.