Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Reflecting on these apps

Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about reflecting on these two apps we have been using.hope you enjoy.The first app I want to talk about is scratch some people might not know this app but I am going to tell you any way.What is scratch? to the people that don't know scratch scratch is a website were you  can make animations and games.The next app  want to talk about is sphero as I said before some people might not  know this app. Sphero is were you get to control a robot and there are many ways to control the robot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.