Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The zoo trip

Hi and welcome to my blog today's blog is about the time I went to a zoo with my class and Tz the other class. The park is called Orana Park some of you might know this park some don't if you haven't gone I recommended you go.I hope you enjoy my blog post today.

On Monday Tz and my class when to Orana Park we meet in the learning commons there was a van and a bus. I was putted in the bus the bus ride on the way there was boring. When we got the we when thorough some safety rules and stuff.The first thing we saw was the meerkats then we walked to the reptile room. The women who was showing us around told us a little bit about the reptile room nothing that exciting. Inside the reptile room there was lizards and geckos etc. We were aloud to bring our phones to take photos of course I took photos.After that we went to see the spider monkeys they were inside so we didn't get to see much. Next we saw the kea the kea are one of the cheekiest birds I know some there were two kea's they have different colours. This is probably the animal everyone is waiting for the loins. The lions had no manes and they were adorable the lions were all family and there manes were shaved so they don't bread. The next animal was well I don't know what its called so I will call it a Giselle they were so cute. There was a big kiwi that we all took a photo in. That's all I can remember for the top of my head.Thanks for reading my post an have a lovely day.             

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.