Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Ella west

Hello and welcome to my blog and today's blog is about something different Ella West a author of Night Vision came to our school today.If you want to hear more keep reading.

Ella West came to our school this morning and talked to us about her books. How and why did she deiced to talk to us in some classes and in some reading groups they are reading one of her books and blogging about her books.Ella West saw some of the blog posts and wanted to talk to us some people haven't read it yet she didn't want to spoil it for the people who hasn't read it.

Ella West also talked about some her other books like Rain Fall and she gave us a sneak peek of the book she working on right now. She also talked about how she used google maps for her writing.How she used google maps is when she doesn't  know what the place looks like she research the place. 

What I like would like to do is read Night Vision and Ella West wants me to write story's of my own thank you for reading and have a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ella!

    I enjoyed reading your blog post about Ella West visiting our school. I thought her tip about using Google Maps was a great idea that I have never thought of for writing stories. I would be interested to see you try this in some of your creative writing stories and see if it is helpful trick. We have Night Vision and Rain Fall available for Year 7/8 novel study. Is there one which you would prefer to read or that sounds most interesting?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying and the feedback Night Vision is the one book I would prefer to read it sounds very interesting.I would love to get the chance to read the book.Thanks again for the feedback if you have anymore questions please do ask them.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ella, I think your writing was pretty cool. I liked how you explained the book a little bit without spoiling anything. Out of both of the books from Ella West why did you pick Night Vision over Rain Fall?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.