Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Spelling

Hi guys this is  a post about spelling  and what I like about spelling and what I dislike about spelling


What I like about spelling? 
It has been very helpful for me I enjoy the activatety  it helps me memorise the words I don't really have a dislike the tasks are enjoyable but I think we could have a little more time because some of the tasks are more time consuming and if we finished our work early we could do silent reading but other than that I find it something that I would do with my time galdfuly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.