Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Ki o rahi

Hi guys this post is about Ki o rahi
Materials
1tupu
7pou
Team ID
Field marks

You are split into groups one group scores by hitting the bin in the middle of the field and the other team tries to tap the sticks with the ball this is how the field is set out
The pink dots are a way to get points and the other team can score by hitting the tupu with the ball and in the Te Ara no one can go or cross that area. Te roto there are only three people aloud in the area and in pawero two people in the opsite team here is a link on how play

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.