Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Hornby high school community project

Community project 

What community?
What I have joined is Hornby high school community this community is a community full of ideas
and we here to make though ideas  be come reality
What idea I have.
The idea I have is To create a garden and put furit trees in the garden and for all the kids who forgot to get there lunch can have some
Why I am interested in this passion?
I thought it would be fun and a nice gesture to the people of Hornby high school community 
How will I achieve this passion?
we could get people of Hornby high community to volunteer to help there would be adults to supervise and every week we could get people to pick the fruit at morning and at lunch hand them out we could do this every Wednesday when we hand them out.

hi guys hope you enjoyed this PS:this post is old so yea thank you for looking at my blog post have a lovely day. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella nice post i remember I was in the same community as you but I thought of something different on my blog. Since this is old do you still want to get fruit trees?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.