Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Bingo reading tasks

Hi guys i am going to be telling you about my bingo reading task so what is bingo reading task it's where you pick a novel book and then you have to pick a task eg:write each word twice,highlight the consonant in yellow and underline the vowels in red. My book is awful Auntie by David Walliams here's an image of my work

The bingo task iam going to be shareing with you is write 1page sammary in own words about what's happen so far in my novel what characters have we met and what is the main events that's has happened so far and that's task and here's my answer 
What characters have we met so far 
The young lady Stella as by
Gibbon is the ancient butler of ssaxby hall
Wagner is the great Bavarian owl
Aunt Alberta
What is the main event have happened so far what're main

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.