Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

CIP colouring competition

Hi guys today we are doing colouring competition for CIP the colouring competition is based off our well being we were put into groups hope you enjoy

We are going to have one picture to colour in one for starters and when you finished the first one and you have enough time you can you star another one.is going to be a age groups yes there is because if  you get put year 13 you probably won't be as good as them unless you are really good at colouring in.how long is it going on for i think it will go on for 5 days. how are w going to get the prizes we all are going to get 2 dollars and there is three of us and that makes 6 dollars and will go to the dollar store. how many places are there there are only to place 1 and 2. That is how you make a colouring competition stared its not all about a printed picture on a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.