Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

science



WATCH THIS VIDEO AND COMPLETE THE INVESTIGATION.

THE BIG PICTURE

  • What animals keep our jackets warm?
  • cotton silkworms sheep 
  • What animal makes our boots waterproof?
  • ducks and cows
  • Where does the water in our rivers come from?

  • melting snow rivers 

  • Why do we need healthy rivers?we need them to keep the animals alive and humans 
  • because we wont have drinkable water.
  • What are some of the good things about mosquitoes?they clean the the water and are food for fish

  • Why are bees dying?because of pollution in the air 
  • What do bugs do to our leaves
  • Reduce
  • Reuse
  • Recycle
  • How much dung would we be in if there were no dung de- composers?
  • Ew 7 feet
  • Who runs this planet?
  • umm the bugs and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.