Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Freak the Mighty dictionary

Hello and welcome to my blog post today's blog post is about Freak the mighty's dictionary we have to pick a word from his dictionary and describe the word in our description and make them into sentences.

1. Aardark-its other for an ant eater.
(There is an aardark over there.)

2. camouflage-a camel that blend into the sand.
   (The camel camouflage into the the sand)

3.fealty-its basically loyalty but with an f.
 (This person is very fealty)

4. foozle-its when someone makes a silly mistake.
 (They made a big foozle)

5. vegan-a human non-meater dinosaur.
 (A vegan doesn't eat meat)

6. Quantum-its a word for a number that is impossible .
( Quantum is a hard word to count to)

7. massives-its a person who believe in everything .
(The massives is a fool)

8. Unicorn-a horse who makes a point.
( the unicorn has a good explanation)

9. Brain-a muscle that improves with exercise.
(To help improve the reading is a good activity)

10. Armour-a robot like suit worn by knights of old.
(armour is a protective suit that keeps you safe in harmful situations.

I hope you liked my blog post have a great day 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ella!

    Nice work on this vocabulary task, I enjoyed reading your own sentences, they were very logical and defined the words well.

    I look forward to seeing the rest of your novel study work on Freak the Mighty!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.