Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

CIP

Hello and welcome to my blog today I am going to talk about what we did today in CIP hope you enjoy.

What we did today was we first when down to the garden and had to clear the shed area. We had to start with the rubbish and carry it to the skip bin. There were ups and downs on carrying the rubbish the had nails sticking out of the wood. After that we had to rake the leaves into plies and there was a rack that we put the leaves on. On the side of the shed there is a hole we put the leaves in there the rack helped us carry the leaves there.
In the next period we had to paint rocks to decorate the garden first we choose the rock to paint  then we had to wash it. First we drew the design on a piece of paper then we had to put in on the rock. The design I wanted was  a sunset with a silhouette of a cactus. It was easier than  thought  add a little glitter  it was fun. Thanks of reading have a good day
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.