Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Digital tech

Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about what I have done in digital tech and our topic environmental I hope you enjoy my blog post.
Our environmental issue is water pollution we choose this because we thought this was a big problem and many contrary's are dumping there waste in to the ocean. There are 7 massive plies of rubbish and that they are bigger that new Zealand. My group has five people that can be helpful. There is Felicity,Shelby,Tasharn,Hayley,and me its a big group it can help when we can get things done faster we can don't have to worry about getting something done. But there are some problems were someone wants to do something else but the other wants to do some thing else so it end in a argument. Thank you for reading my blog have a lovely day.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.