Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

environment

 Hello and welcome to my blog in today's blog I will be telling you some facts about the environment but instead of sad news I will be telling you some good news.

The first country that has banned deforestation is Norway for people who love to travel to green spaces this has helped quite a bit with climate change under deforestation. 

A danish company made pencils that you can grow trees when your done using them the pencils are biodegradable and the seeds are inside the pencils. 

Studies show if you live around greener spaces you live longer and less of a risk of death by 8-12% in the studies it had shown that the people that live in cities or places with lots of buildings have lived a shorter life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.