Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Textile practical

 Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about the screen painting we did in textiles.

For the practical, we had to make a design that covers the whole piece of paper and cut out the design. With a screen, you put your newspaper down and then your design on the card that has been cut as you can see in the photo.


Then add your paint and spread it across the sheet  like this

The end result should look like this 

Thank you for reading my blog

If you did this activity tell me about it in the comments

and have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.