Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

social studies about plastic

Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about the research I have done in social studies about plastic in the ocean. I'll be showing my work by answering questions.

What people need to know about the great pacific garbage patch.

The GPGP is a big patch of garbage in the ocean that is collected by the current the size of this patch is 1.6 million square meters which is three times the size of France and twice the size of Texas.


What I think and what can we do

I think that this can become a bigger problem if we don't do anything about it and help the organizations that try to clean up this area.


What are scientists working on?

The scientists are tracking the trash to see how far and fast plastic travels through the ocean and where the plastic gets caught in the ocean/tide.



 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Ella!
    You have an introduction and your post has explained the problem and solutions.
    A next step would be to include CAUSE/EFFECTS.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.