Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

This week

Hello and welcome to my blog this blog is about what I have done last week.

Last week I can't really remember what happend but on the weekend I was apart of the Shakespeare festival  And we performed at Middleton grange school. The story we performed is a midsummer night's dream when the fairy queen falls in love with bottom I played bottom. We got an award for best vocals choice and the other group got an award. 

That's all I have to say thank you for reading.

What did you do this week?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.