Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

The Week

 Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about my week and what I did. 

This week went really fast I can't remember much but I do remember the work I did in science the work I did was easy and fun which is my highlight of the day. In cooking class, we got to design a cupcake to make it look like a certain flavor and make it taste different I am going to be making the cupcakes today I am looking forward to that. Tell me about your week in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella. Lets try and put a bit more effort into our blog. But thats cool you made cupcakes, youll have to bring them to wananga!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.