Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

ANZAC

 Hello and welcome to my blog in today's blog I am talking about the last post and answering some questions. 

When do we hear this song?

We hear this song on ANZAC day at memorials early hours of the morning in memory of the soldiers that died.

What does this song represent?

The last post represents the death of the slioders and to to appreciate there work under the military.

What is the history behind the last post and why was it played and why?

Why the last post is played is becuase its a final fearwell to the dead soliders and some of the history of the song is alot of the people in the british army camps played the bulge.

Why is this song important to New Zealanders? 

Becuase soldiers from  New Zealand died during the war. 

Click on the link to see a video of the last post   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.