Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The points of veiws on the tour

 Hello and welcome to my blog this blog is about the different points of views on the Beatle tour.

The perspective for the Beatles tour in NZ 1964 was the youth of New Zealand. This was Because it was a new genre a new generation a new idea something that sounded fun something that wasn't boring like old music. The youth believed that this was their chance to get their own voice to change gender roles and music style to express feelings. 

The perspective against the Beatles tour was the older generations because they thought it was inappropriate and that their kids would do bad things and that the music would change how they behaved. The older people weren't the only ones that were against the tour the police were not liking it because the crowd was so big and that they couldn't contain them so they used some many police that they couldn't fight real crime.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.