Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Dilution Experiment

hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about an experiment we did in class on Monday the experiment was  to see the dilution to investigate concentration.
Equipment:A potassium permanganate crystal,six large test tubes,tweezers,a plastic transfer pipette,a test tube rack,10ml measuring cylinder.
Method;
1.put all your test tubes in your test tube rack fill one with 10ml and all the rest with 5ml of water.
2.with your tweezers add one crystal of potassium in the test tube that has 10ml wait for the crystal to dissolve.
3.then get 5ml of the mixture from the 10ml tube and put it in the tube next to then get 5ml of that one and put it in the next one and so on.
here is a photo our one is not the best example

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.