Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

banana n chocolate chip muffins

hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about banana n chocolate chips muffins but with a twist.
In cooking we were handed a slip with what has to be add to the recipe or taken away my group was no egg and add egg replace.

1. No egg & 1t vanilla
The colour is gold brown  the smell is so good the taste is beautiful you can taste the banana.
2.1t vanilla The colour is gold its not the best you cant taste the banana.
3.No butter or milk The colur is golden but texture is very mushy the taste is hard to define the taste.
4. Replace the butter with canola oil
The colour is light gold the taste is hard to find

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella. This is very brief and incomplete! Youmust include photos of the mise en place, photos of the recipe as you make it and the finished product. I also want to read about your evaluation of the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.