Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

The Great bubble adventure

Hello and welcome to my blog today blog is about this task the class did
Task choose 2 pipecleaners share what happend in isolation according to colour then make something out of the pipecleaners that relate to the story

The colour I picked was red the topic was what was something funny that happend in isolation
This is my story.
I can paint on my wall so I painted aliens and when you walk though my door you can see them so when my mother walked though the door she got a fright and thought there was a person in my room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.