Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Cooking

Hello and welcome to my blog post today's blog post is about what I did in cooking. I am going to share the results. We made chocolate chip cookies the ingredients were.

1.butter
2. sugar
3. vanilla essences
4. condensed milk
5. backing powered
6.chocolate chips
7.flour
When they came out of the oven I could already tell that we messed up our cookies they melted. The appearance of the cookies was horrible but the colour was golden what we wanted. The texture of the cookies were soft so that was great.
Over all I say it was a challenge  defiantly room for improvement . 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella. What an honest blog. We learn from our mistakes. Did you identify what went wrong? My guess is that the ingredients were not measured correctly. Have you tried making them again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all had some failures with our Baking. With Cookies, the correct proportions of ingredients are very important plus the oven temperature. I hope you will try this recipe again or a similar one at some stage.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.