Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PE

Hello and welcome to my blog  as usual I will explain what I've been doing and that's what I am going to do. I am going to tell you what I have been doing in the past week in PE. hope you enjoy. 

The first thing I am gong to talk about is the maths you would think what maths in PE yes I will explain.The maths problem is to try and work out how much paint and how much money dose it cost for the field to get painted.The strategies we used were time table because the paint bucket 2 litres and the cover 20 meters then we would just times it until we get the answer.I learnt a some things but the ones I want to tell you are there are many way you can work out a problem.Then on Monday we did bench ball but before we do bench ball we had to warm up.Why do we need to do warm ups?we need to do warm ups because it wakes you for you to get read for you to try your best.The warm ups we did were 20 star jumps then we did high knees and jogging.Then there was the drills the drill was sneak up granny some people might know this game its were you try sneak up on someone with out getting seen. The drill was really enjoyable. Before the big game the year 7 vs the other year 7 and the year 8 vs the other year 8.Then the big game was year 8 vs year 7 of course the year 8 won.I am an out-stander because I showed resilience when I was playing the game.I work successfully with others because I call out to the person with the ball when I am free.I understand how my feelings and actions affect others because when I am working with my team they feel good but when I am not working with them they feel sad.My overall thought of PE this week is it was pretty good I enjoyed this week of PE.Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.