Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

CIP Gardening

Hello and welcome to today's blog today's blog is about what we did in CIP. Thank you and i hope you enjoy my blog today.

In today's CIP we when down to the garden and on the way there the trees were now covered in blossoms.The big tree in the garden that was just sticks and had no leaves and now its is beautiful covered in flowers.When we got to the garden we had to pull of the plastic tarp on the garden underneath the the tarp there were tiny little weeds.The plants are bigger but there were thousand of the tiny weeds.There are sections of gardens we had to pull out the weeds its was agonising but we did it.In another group was pulling out the sticky weed. sticky weed  is a the worst  to deal with it sticks to everything most of the your clothes.When I was pulling out the weeds my hand got really dirty when is was finished.Today I thought was really good even though we didn't do much. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.             

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.