Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tane mahuta

Hi welcome to my blog post today i am going to tell you about what we did in CIP if you don't kn ow what that means it stands for Community Impact Projects the community we are focal on is the schools community. hope you enjoy.

Today with DS, AL, TZ and some of my class.The first thing we did was go the garden.We were split into three groups one group was pruning the second group was cleaning out the shed. The group I was in were turning over the we were doing this so the dirt is soft next we raked the dirt so it was evened out.

This is the exciting part we stared to plant cauliflower,beetroot and cabbage.The plants had to be a about our hands size  away from each other I planted the beetroot.The beetroot plants are so small I had to pull them apart from each other that was difficult but it was fun.

The next thing I did after planting was helping out with the rubbish by the shed.We had to sort the different types of rubbish eg: metal, plastic and wood. This was definitely not my favourite thing to do there where mashed pumpkins every were it was clearing out it looked better than before.

The last thing I did was fold the sacks up and put them on the back shelf, in the class room/shed .The class room/shed was so dusty you could see the dust in the air.If I didn't tell you the shed is going to be turned into an out door class room.I say we did pretty good clearing out the room and making the garden.

My opinion on today over all its was really good and I had fun in this section of Tane mahuta.
I would like to say thank you for reading my post and I hope you have a lovely day goodbye.
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ella! What an interesting piece of writing. It sounds like you are very busy in the gardens and you have a lot to share about your experiences. I like the photo you shared of the group working in the Tane Mahuta gardens!

    Keep up the awesome CIP blogging.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.