Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

PE

hi and welcome to my blog post and today I am going to tell you what I did in pe today

Today in pe we were working on our sport we have chosen we had to choose a sport so our team choose basketball.why we are practising our skills is because we are going to teach the class our sports. first we did our warm ups the first warm up we did was ruining around the court twice thewn we did the grapevine then jumping jacks.The next thing we did was work on the the skills we picked. The skills we piked were dribbling and shooting we first did dribbling       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.