Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

CIP Gardening

Hello and welcome to my blog post this blog is about what i have been doing in CIP. CIP stands for community in pact projects.The community we have been working on the the schools garden.

We were put into groups one group was pruning.The other group was clearing out a shed which is planing to be an out side class room.The group am in was softening the dirt.The first time we tried the ground was rocky at first.There  raw mini  potatoes everywhere.We didn't do much. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella

    I enjoyed reading about what your Tane Mahuta CIP has been up to. Are you enjoying being more hands on in the garden? I think it will be even better when the weather gets sunnier later on in the term.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Birtch thanks for the feedback lately and yes I have been enjoying the more hands on stuff.Yes I agree it would be better if the weather stops playing up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.