Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

PE

Hi welcome guys today's blog is about the beep test in pe hurumanu and what we did on Monday and the beep test, I hope you enjoy.


First what we did on Monday is we got into groups we didn't get to choose. First we did sit ups we had to write down I got 16. The next thing we did the flexibility test I was surprised on how far I got. Then we did the grip test next we did the diagonal jump.

Now the beep test of course we had to warm up so we did after that its when the real things start happening.I was so thankful that the boys started  I guess the beep test is helpful so you know how you have improved. BEEP the boys started to run me and some others started cheering on the boys when they started to struggle.

This is it i was my turn to run my legs were shaking all ready. Beep we started ruining my legs stared to get sore stage 4-5 people started going one by one that's when I realised that I was one of the last. When is started to give up on stage 5 I murmured to myself keep going you can do better than this 5.9 I thought i would push myself to the limit. I stopped but I did regret it I knew I could do better I think I would improve on my breathing because i was struggling with breathing. I could go to the gym with my mother or go around the block. My results were 6.4 and that's what got for I going for it.

Thanks for reading and hope you have  lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.