Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

When we have a reliever

Today with our reliever I ....
was working on Gilberthorpes blog commenting On their work and what they did
One of the blog pots I was looking at was about cyber safety and not to give out personal Information. I was chatting little so yea I will tell you about that later
When we have guest in our class i should....
I should show the C.A.R.R values respect them by using your manners not talking when there talking
Commitment to the work they give you Achieve the work he gives you resilience don't give up on the work.next time I will sit next to other people

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella

    Thank you for reflecting on what you were doing with Mr White. I want you to work on remembering to always do the right thing, even when the teacher is not in the room. It is important to listen to the guest and not talk when they are talking but the expectation is that you complete your work on time and sit in your right seat too. I think you are on the right track on how you can improve and complete more work next time.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.