Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

Rainbow paper





Rainbow paper


Aim to get the colours to spread out
Materials 


1. filter paper
2. felt pens
3. water
4. pencil
5. ruler
6. paper cup

Process:

Step 1:draw a 1 cm line on your paper then a 2 cm line on your paper 
Step 2:next draw a circle with all your color felts on your one cm line 
Step 3:then fold the paper on the 2 cm line and place the paper on the edge of the cup
Step 4:After that pour the water in the cup so that the water is on the 1 cm line and down is covered in water.
Step 5: Watch the colors and water dissolve up the paper.


Findings: what happened.
so what happened is the colours spread up the paper

Reflecting on my learning 
What have I learnt?
What learnt is that in one colour their is more.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella

    Your materials and process look great. Can you please add in your Aim and a big more to your findings reflection and then you will have earned your point for this activity.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.