Rainbow paper
Aim to get the colours to spread out
Materials
1. filter paper
2. felt pens
3. water
4. pencil
5. ruler
6. paper cup
Process:
Step 1:draw a 1 cm line on your paper then a 2 cm line on your paper
Step 2:next draw a circle with all your color felts on your one cm line
Step 3:then fold the paper on the 2 cm line and place the paper on the edge of the cup
Step 4:After that pour the water in the cup so that the water is on the 1 cm line and down is covered in water.
Step 5: Watch the colors and water dissolve up the paper.
Findings: what happened.
so what happened is the colours spread up the paper
Reflecting on my learning
What have I learnt?
What learnt is that in one colour their is more.
so what happened is the colours spread up the paper
Reflecting on my learning
What have I learnt?
What learnt is that in one colour their is more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.