Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Dirty water

 Hi today this how you do the filter experience  and what is filtration 

Examples are  

 Tea bag 

 Coffee

 Kidney

Pool

Materials

1.dirty water
2.flitter paper
3.sand
4.pebbles
5.cup
6.scissors
7.bottle
8.funnel

Process - ( use verbs or doing words in each step )


Step 1Cut the bottle 

Step 2

Put the top half upside down 

STEP 3

Add layers of flitter paper sand and pebbles

STEP 4

Get 1 cup of dirty water

STEP 5

Pour dirty water into the filter

How it when in our group so we put the filter paper in the bottle and the sand and pebbles but we thought we didn't have enough sand so we put sand on top of the pebbles and pebbles on top of the so we just put another layer on and it came out vary slowly but it was vary clear.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.