Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

SCIENCE

Hi this post is going to be about how to make a chemical reaction with baking soda and vinegar and what we need to make this chemical reaction.


Our goal is to make a chemical reaction.

What materials we need:
baking soda
vinegar
2cups
tray 
teaspoon

First get your materials/equipment and then place your two cups in the tray add one or two teaspoons of baking soda in one of the cups then slowly add your vinegar. Then watch the reaction it should look like the foam from a soda. If it didn't work put vingar in the other cup then put the baking soda but it would most likely work the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.