Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

The Week

 Hello and welcome to my blog todays blog is about my week and my favorite parts.

This week I have been reading this book and it's about this dentist that makes toothpaste that acts like acid and this social worker booked him with an appointment with her that's when he freaked out honestly I wouldn't blame him. Some other things I have been up to this week is harvesting the garden I have a garden in my front yard and it's the end of the strawberry season but there are still so many strawberries in the garden. I have also have finished watching a tv show it was really good but it leaves a cliffhanger at the end good thing the movie is out in the movies. I would love to know how your week is tell me in the coments. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella,
    I really like your post and how it sounds like you're talking to me as opposed to just writing something, maybe next time I would use more punctuation but other than that I don't really know what else you could do.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.