Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Arts kete

Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about what i have been doing in arts kete. What i did in arts kete is mosaic we started with learning about different types of mocsaics and differnt panttrens we can do.  The frist mocsaic we did was mondrian art if you dont know what that is her is a picture   File:Piet Mondriaan, 1930 - Mondrian Composition II in Red, Blue ...          This is mondrian art



After that we took pictures cut them up then puted them back together but with spaces beteewn the cut parts of the picture so it looks like a mocsaic. Now for the intresting part this is when we made a mocsaic with tiles my mocsaic was going to be a ladybug but with differnt colurs it was diffcult but i did end up getting done but didnt end up polshing the tiles.

Thank you for read my blog and have lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella.
    I love the vibrant colour in the Mondrian art. I would have loved to have seen one that you had created!
    Remember before you blog to get it checked just to make sure that things like sentences are in the right spot with capital letters etc.
    Come collect your ladybug so that you can polish it and see what the final reveal looks like!
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.