Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Social studies The happy boradcast

 Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about some good things about the environment on the site of the happy broadcast.

In 1994 California banned fishing nets the reason for this is a large percent of dolphins are get caught and killed in these nets.

What I think?

I feel like this would be good for the ocean to regain itself but fish companies will plum it so I think they can only fish with nets at a certain time of year. 



The first human-compost funeral home in the US instead of cremating your body you can turn yours into healthy soil.

What I think?

I think it better because you don't have to pay for a coffin and it's better for the environment.


In South Africa, big cats are banned to be bread in captivity.

What I think?

I think  I better because the big cats would be able to bread better due to the environment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.