Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Slinkachu Photoshop Art

 Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about my learning in art.

The work I have been doing is learning about this artist named Slinkachu. Slinkachu is an artist that creates a scene with mini so we made our own and photoshopped it.  This is mine I did enjoy taking the photos but did find the photoshopping a challenge. What do you think about my artwork? all the information I have on Slinkachu is on the site https://slinkachu.com/ 

Thank you for reading my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.