Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

City day

 Hello and welcome to my blog in today's blog is about what we did on our school trip to the city.

Margaret Mayhew park 

Margaret Mayhew park was our first stop on our trip we had around 1:30 or 2 hours at the park me and my friends ended up going to the net swing first it felt like we were going fall off.

Margaret Mayhew Playground Christchurch - MenalMeida

Turanga library 

The library was our second stop this part of our trip was my least favorite part of the trip we had to wait outside of the library for a long time. After waiting we got guided around the library there wasn't enough time to look around by ourselves but it looks like there is a lot of things to do in there so I would recommend checking it out.








Canterbury museum 

The museum was our last trip in the museum we took a look at all the things they had my favorite display was the glow in the dark crystals. After two hours in the museum, we when out to the park next to the museum to have lunch. In the park, it had some trees that we could climb.  

Visit the Museum - Christchurch Attractions » Canterbury Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.