Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

1900s Fashion

Hello and welcome to my blog in today's blog I will be telling you some 1900s fashion facts. In the 1900s you were most likely to see cosets and layers it was inappropriate to show skin so long skirts were also a thing rich people wore pearls feathers lace some also had umbrellas. Men wore mostly suits and waistcoats some of the jackets came with tailcoats some suits came with striped pants. That's all I have I hope you enjoyed this.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.