Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Happy broadcast ( What good things have been happening)

Hello and welcome to my blog today I will be sharing some stories from the happy broadcast. 


(Dark chocolate) has shown that it can boost your mood in positive ways and can help people with bad anxiety. But other chocolates don't show the same effect like milk chocolate has no nutritional value and white chocolate is not truely a chocolate so the darker it is the better. 

Studies have shown that if you

have cold showers in the morning it can make your immune system stronger and improve your energy levels. Cold showers can also help blood flow and make your heart pump blood more efficiently. Would you start doing this? 


In Switzerland is the first city to make green rooftops mandatory for every new building. They did this for the benefits of climate change and this has worked out in their favor. This has lowered humidity so the building cool off faster. Also, 1 million square meters of green                                                                 roofs has been put down.

What one did you like the most? 
If you enjoyed this you can go and check out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.