Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

differnt type of leaderships

Hello and welcome to my blog today's blog is about leadership styles. In class, we had to make a DLO about different types of leadership this is my work. We also did a test of our leadership skills. in a positive outlook, I got this A positive mindset is also associated with strong leadership. However, being positive is much more than presenting a happy face to the world: you need to develop a strong sense of balance and recognize that setbacks and problems happen - it's how you deal with those problems that make the difference. this is what I did good in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.