Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Energy transformation experiment

1.light
2.chemical
3.kinetic
4.electrical
5.Thermal
6.Nucler
7.sound
8.pontental

1. chemical+electrical -phone
2.light+chemical -flash light
3.kinetic+light -car
Aim:To make a marshmallow shooter that transforms energy.

Equipment
1 ballon
2marshmallow
3plastic cup
4sisours

method
1.cut the bottum of the cup
2.then cut the the tip of the ballon
3.put the ballon over the bottum cup
4.then tie the open part of the ballon

conclusion
This energy is elastic potential to kinetic energy


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.