Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Drama

hello and welcome to my blog in todays blog we will be talking about melodrama genre (history style)

1. what is a theatre green room?
The green room is a louge room for pefromers that are not engaged on the stage befor after during a perfromce.why it has its name is hictorally the walls were painted green.

2. what is a proscenium arch theatre?
A proscenium arch theatre is a box like buliding with an arch around the stage and a front curtain.
Image result for proscenium arch theatre?


3. A brief history on melodrama 
1a. 
2b
3c
4d



4. An exple of melodrama in a  silent movie






1 comment:

  1. Good start Ella, here's more details- https://thedramateacher.com/19th-century-melodrama/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.